Chemical production uses more or less stirring operation, because various chemical changes in the chemical process are done under premise of sufficient mixing of the reacting substances.
The liquid mixing tank is a device for stirring, mixing, blending and homogenizing the fluid materials. It can be equipped with functions such as heating, cooling, stirring, homogenizing, dispersing and weighing according to production process requirements. The blending tanks are widely used in coatings, paste and liquid products in various industries such as liquid medicine, ointment, shampoo, shower gel, cleaning solution, chemical industry, resin, food, cosmetics and scientific research.
1. Make the material mix evenly;
2. Make the gas well dispersed in the liquid phase;
3. Dissolve solid particles (such as catalysts) uniformly in the liquid phase;
4. Uniformly suspend or fully emulsify another immiscible liquid phase;
5. Strengthen the mass transfer between phases (such as absorption, etc.);
6. Enhance heat transfer.
The speed of mixing, uniformity and heat transfer will affect the reaction result, thereby affecting the quality and output of the product. Such examples in production are very common.
In the liquid phase polymerization reaction device of solution polymerization and bulk polymerization, the main function of stirring is:
1) Promote the flow of materials in the kettle, make the materials in the reactor evenly distributed, and increase the mass transfer and heat transfer coefficients.
2) During the polymerization reaction, the viscosity of the polymerization liquid often increases with the increase of the conversion rate. The stirring system increases the heat transfer speed of the material by controlling the stirring speed, and prevents local overheating from affecting the quality of the polymerization product, and it is also easy to cause the polymer to stick to the wall. The stirring can prevent the polymerization operation from proceeding well.
The solid liquid paste mixing tank is composed of tank body, tank cover, (impeller or paddle) agitator, homogenizer, supporting platform, transmission device, shaft sealing device, heating device (if necessary), discharging device, control system, etc.;
The mixing tank can be made according to the chemical characteristics and process requirements:
Material: stainless steel mixing tank, carbon steel mixing tank, PP mixing tank and other material mixing tanks can be made according to your product process requirements.
Mixing method: The agitator is the vital part of the mixing equipment. According to the flow pattern generated in the mixing tank, the agitator can be divided into axial flow dispersers (such as: pusher impeller, new airfoil impeller and other mixers) and radial flow Agitator (turbine impeller agitator, etc.), our company can configure various agitators such as disc disperser, paddle mixer, anchor/frame agitator, spiral agitator, high-speed homogenizer according to the needs of the process device type.
Heating and cooling method: the heating method can be electric heating or steam heating, heat transfer oil heating in jacket and other forms;
The cooling method can be cooled by passing tap water into the jacket or passing cold water from a chiller;
Cover design: according to the process requirements, the tank cover can be half-lid openable cover or manhole cover.
The upper part of the tank cover can be equipped with a transmission device (motor and reducer), and the agitator in the mixing tank is driven by the transmission shaft;
According to the process requirements, the tank body can be equipped with process pipe holes for feeding, discharging, observing, measuring temperature, measuring pressure, measuring position, and safely venting;
1. The material contact part is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is more durable in corrosion resistance;
2. Strong motor power can make excellent materials mixing effect;
3. Multiple sets of high-power heating rods are used for heating, and the temperature of the tank body rises faster, which shortens the production cycle of materials;
4. The weighing module can be configured according to your requirements, and the proportion of various raw materials can be precisely controlled;
5. The electric control box controls the running state of the machine, and the operation is more convenient;
6. The tank body adopts mirror-level polishing process, which meets the requirements of GMP production process.