Shampoo and shower gel are liquid cosmetics.
Liquid cosmetics include shower gel, liquid shampoo, cream shampoo, hair oil, hair wax, hair cream, conditioner, oil, hair gel, mousse, perm, hair dye, depilatory, etc. The production of liquid cosmetics should use chemical equipment, pipelined and airtight production to ensure process requirements and product quality. Liquid wash cosmetics generally use batch production processes. The pipelined continuous production process is not suitable for factories with small output or a wide variety of varieties.
The preparation process of liquid cosmetics is mainly mixed, but various types of liquid cosmetics have their own characteristics. Generally, there are two preparation methods: cold mixing method and hot mixing method, while shampoo and shower gel It is a hot-mixed product.
When the formula contains waxy solids or poorly soluble substances, such as pearlescent or milky products, the hot mixing method is generally used.
First, dissolve the surfactant in hot or cold water, heat it to 70°C under constant stirring, then add the solid material to be dissolved, and continue stirring until it is uniformly dissolved.
When the temperature drops to about 45°C, add pigments, flavors and preservatives. pH adjustment and viscosity adjustment are generally carried out at a lower temperature. Using the hot mixing method, the temperature should not be too high to reduce damage to certain ingredients in the formula.
In the preparation process of various lotion cosmetics, in addition to the above-mentioned general process, the following issues should also be paid attention to.
1) For the dissolution of high-concentration surfactants, it must be slowly added to the water instead of adding water to the surfactants, otherwise a very viscous mass will be formed, which will cause difficulty in dissolution. Proper heating can accelerate the dissolution.
2) Water-soluble polymer materials are mostly solid powders or particles. Although they are soluble in water, the dissolution rate is very slow. The traditional preparation process is long-term soaking or heating soaking, which causes energy loss, low equipment utilization, or material deterioration. The new preparation process is to add an appropriate amount of glycerin to the polymer powder, which can quickly penetrate and dissolve the powder. The same effect can be obtained by adding other co-solvents.
3) The use of pearlescent agent. The pearlescent products with very beautiful appearance prepared from liquid cosmetics are a symbol of high-end. Now, ethylene glycol stearate is generally added. The pearlescent effect is not only related to its dosage, but also related to the stirring speed and cooling speed. It is usually added at about 70°C. After dissolving, control a certain cooling rate to increase the pearlescent agent crystals and obtain a glittering pearlescent luster. If an organic pearlescent slurry is used, it can be stirred evenly at room temperature.
4) Add fragrance. In addition to considering the compatibility, irritation, toxicity, stability, fragrance retention, fragrance type, dosage and other issues of perfume and other raw materials, temperature is also very important in the process of fragrance control. The higher temperature not only volatilizes the spices, but also produces chemical changes due to the high temperature, which will deteriorate the essence and the aroma. It is generally added at a lower temperature, below 50°C.
5) Add color. For most liquid cosmetics, the amount of pigment is in the range of a few thousandths or even less. Adding color only makes the product more beautiful, rather than coloring the laundry after washing. Therefore, the tone cannot be adjusted too deep. The pigment with better solubility should be selected. The pigment can be dissolved in a small amount of solvent and then dispersed into the product.
6) Adjustment of viscosity. The viscosity of the product depends on the amount of surfactants, builders and inorganic salts in the product formulation. The higher the amount, the higher the consistency of the product. In order to increase the viscosity of the product, thickeners such as inorganic salts of water-soluble polymer compounds are usually added. The former is usually added in the early stage, and the latter is added in the later stage. The addition amount depends on the experimental results, and generally does not exceed 3%. Too much salt will affect the stability of the product and increase the irritation of the product. The addition of too much salt will reduce the viscosity.
7) PH adjustment. Usually pH regulators, such as citric acid, tartaric acid, phosphoric acid or sodium dihydrogen phosphate, are added after preparation. When the system is cooled to about 35°C, proceed after adding flavors, fragrances and preservatives. First select its pH value, estimate the amount of buffer added, stir evenly after adding, and then measure the pH value. If it does not meet the requirements, it will be added gradually. The pH measured immediately after the product is configured is not completely true. After long-term storage, the pH value of the product will change significantly. These should be considered when formulating and controlling production, and corresponding guidance documents should be formulated.
Equipment for liquid cosmetics
The equipment involved in the shampoo and shower gel production line are:
1. RO reverse osmosis water treatment:
mainly to prepare pure water that meets the water standard for liquid cosmetics.
2. Blending tank with heating, stirring and homogenizing function:
It is mainly to mix and emulsify different materials at the best temperature, so as to achieve stable products with good effects.
3. Storage tank:
The performance of the newly produced shampoo and shower gel is not stable, so it should be placed in the storage tank for standing, usually sanitary storage tank with movable lid.can fit.
4. Filling machine:
According to different output and filling capacity, product characteristics, bottle characteristics, choose different filling machines, such as: automatic bottle filling machine, semi-automatic bottle filling machine, bag packing machine, tube filling and sealing Tail machine and so on.
5. Capping machine:
Screw the cap on the bottle mouth.
6. Packaging equipment:
Choose different packaging equipment, such as shrink film machine, cartoning machine, etc. according to packaging requirements.
7. Inkjet printer:
Mainly for printing barcodes, date codes, etc.
8. Conveyor belt:
Mainly used for conveying products in the production process.
9. Other auxiliary equipment:
Such as air compressor, steam generator, rotor pump, etc., can be selected according to production requirements.